SHANGHAI, Feb 22 (Reuters) - China's top car maker is expected to submit a business plan for a key joint venture with Britain's MG Rover to the Chinese government within days, UK finance minister Gordon Brown said on Tuesday. Brown also suggested the proposed alliance with Shanghai Automotive Industry Corp (SAIC) may be able to benefit from flexible tax arrangements following "helpful" talks between MG Rover and UK Customs. Brown was speaking after meeting Chinese officials to lobby for ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK's Brown says Shanghai Auto closer to Rover deal" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642