LONDON, Nov 24 (Reuters) - Plane passengers and people who drive petrol-thirsty cars will face a hike in taxes under finance minister Gordon Brown's pre-budget report, the Financial Times said on Friday, citing details of the plan. The chancellor of the exchequer would also use the report to signal his support for an international market in carbon trading to reduce emissions, according to the newspaper. Brown has said harnessing the power of markets through a global carbon trading system ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK's Brown to target air travellers, big cars - FT" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642