* Cameron to deliver speech 0900 GMT on Friday in Amsterdam * Is expected to say which powers he wants to claw back from EU * His own party is split on the issue * Other EU member states are anxious about his plans By Andrew Osborn LONDON, Jan 17 (Reuters) - When British Prime Minister David Cameron delivers an eagerly awaited speech in Amsterdam on Friday that could determine Britain's future in Europe, the message ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK's Cameron taps trusted advisers for critical EU speech" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.