LONDON, Sept 28 (Reuters) - Business Secretary Peter Mandelson is expected to announce an extension to Britain's car scrappage scheme on Monday to support the recession-hit vehicle industry, media reports said. Sky News and the BBC said Mandelson would announce the move in his speech, due to start at 1345 GMT, to the annual Labour Party conference. A spokesman for Mandelson declined to comment before the speech in Brighton. Finance minister Alistair Darling also refused to comment on any ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK's car scrappage scheme to be extended-reports" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642