LONDON, June 16 (Reuters) - Centurion Electronics has struck a deal to supply portable DVD systems to Peugeot cars sold in Britain, the firm said on Wednesday. Centurion, valued at around 19 million pounds ($34.5 million), said its entertainment system would be an optional accessory across Peugeot's range in its British dealer network. The value of the deal with Peugeot, part of French group PSA Peugeot Citroen , depends on sales, which Centurion declined to forecast. "Neither ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK's Centurion to supply DVD units to Peugeot" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642