LONDON, March 24 (Reuters) - British fuel duties will rise by 1 pence per litre in April and by a further 1 pence in October, finance minister Alistair Darling said in his 2010 Budget report on Wednesday. "I have decided to stage next month's increase in fuel duties. Instead of the planned increase, fuel duty will rise by a penny in April, less than inflation," Darling told parliament. "This will be followed by a further one penny rise in October and the remainder in January. This ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK's Darling announces staggered fuel tax rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.