LONDON, Feb 24 (Reuters) - British media company Emap Plc said on Friday that Alun Cathcart would become chairman when Adam Broadbent retires at the group's 2006 annual general meeting on July 13, 2006. Emap said Cathcart would become deputy chairman with immediate effect and that he is also chairman of The Rank Group Plc , Palletways Group Limited and Avis Europe plc .
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK's Emap names Cathcart as new chairman" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.