By Lara Smith LONDON, April 28 (Reuters) - UK car retailer European Motor Holdings Plc reported a 24 percent rise in underlying full-year profit on Wednesday and said the new year was off to a strong start, pushing its shares up sharply. The group, which operates 40 motor vehicle retail franchises from 35 sites in the UK, said like-for-like volumes of new cars sold in March and so far in April were 15 percent up on the previous year in both months. The performance is considerably ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK's European Motor profits boosted by car brands" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.