LONDON, Nov 28 (Reuters) - British metals and chemicals firm Johnson Matthey Plc is comfortable with a majority of analysts forecasts for its annual profits, its Finance Director said on Thursday. "If you look at the forecasts, there's a group of analysts in the low 190s (million pounds). And there are some forecasts significantly higher than that. We're comfortable with the majority of the forecasts... in the low 190s," John Sheldrick told Reuters in an interview. Earlier on Thursday, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK's Johnson Matthey says okay with forecasts" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.