LONDON, Feb 27 (Reuters) - Britain's Minorplanet Systems Plc , which designs systems to track a vehicle's position, route and distance travelled, reported weak first-quarter sales on Friday, but said a reorganisation would improve performance later in the year. "There is still much to achieve but I am confident that we will make significant progress in 2004," Chief Executive Rob Kelly said in a statement. Minorplanet reported a 29 percent reduction in its loss before tax, goodwill, ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK's Minorplanet Q1 sales fall, sees better 2004" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.