FRANKFURT, Dec 22 (Reuters) - The UK's Office of Fair Trading (OFT) has dropped a criminal cartel investigation of suspected cartel activity in Britain involving truck makers but is continuing a price-fixing probe. "Following a thorough investigation it has been determined that there is insufficient evidence for any individual to be charged with the cartel offence," the OFT said, adding that the case has been closed. When the investigation was launched in September 2010, the UK offices of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK's OFT drops criminal cartel probe of truck makers" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642