LONDON, July 28 (Reuters) - British motoring services firm RAC Plc said on Wednesday first-half pretax profits rose 4.1 percent on higher roadside service revenues and asset sales. The company said pretax profit before exceptional items and goodwill was 44.9 million pounds ($82.69 million) for the six months to June 30, compared with 43.1 million pounds a year earlier.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK's RAC H1 pretax profit up on motoring revenue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.