LONDON, Sept 29 (Reuters) - British automotive engineering group Wagon Plc said on Thursday trading in the first-half to Sept. 30 was in line with its expectations, and maintained its outlook for the year. The company, a supplier to collapsed UK carmaker MG Rover, has previously warned of flat automotive volumes in Europe this year. "Order intake on new programmes is progressing in line with expectations. Performance improvements continue to be made through the operating initiatives of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UK's Wagon says trading in line" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.