TURIN, Italy, Jan 24 (Reuters) - Umberto Agnelli, younger brother of Fiat patriarch Gianni Agnelli whose death was announced earlier on Friday, is willing to take over management of the group, an Agnelli-owned newspaper reported. La Stampa -- in a special edition reporting the death of Gianni -- said Umberto had been put forward by the Agnelli family's holding company as their candidate to run the group at a scheduled meeting on Friday. Fiat Chairman Paolo Fresco has previously said he ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Umberto Agnelli willing to run Fiat - family paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642