By Irwin Arieff UNITED NATIONS, Nov 21 (Reuters) - Major institutional investors on Friday urged U.S. regulators, business leaders and investment firms to take steps to require corporations to give investors more information about the risks they run from global climate change. Eight U.S. state and city treasurers and comptrollers and the leaders of two large labor pension funds issued a "call for action" at a day-long Institutional Investor Summit on Climate Risk held at U.N. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UN summit pressures firms on global warming risks" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642