GENEVA, July 30 (Reuters) - Swiss technology firm Unaxis aims to become a diversified, globally oriented company and plans a rapid restructuring to have an impact on 2005 results, the company's new head said on Saturday. Chief Executive Officer Thomas Limberger did not rule out a merger with Austrian industrial conglomerate A-Tec, saying the group would benefit from diversified income streams that would dampen earnings volatility. "We are striving toward a large, globally oriented ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Unaxis CEO says to think globally, revamp locally" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642