MONTREAL, July 31 (Reuters) - Uni-Select Inc. said on Thursday its second-quarter profit rose as sales for the auto parts distributor increased by 7 percent over last year. Montreal-based Uni-Select said net profit was C$11.5 million ($8.2 million), or 63 Canadian cents a share, for the quarter ended June 30, compared with C$5.6 million, or 31 Canadian cents a share, in the year-earlier period. Sales rose to C$196.8 million from C$183.8 million. The latest quarter included a gain of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Uni-Select profit rises in 2nd quarter" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.