* Property firm expected to replace Volkswagen-sources * Unibail shares close up 1.3 percent, VW up 0.6 pct By Juliette Rouillon PARIS, 28 Jan (Reuters) - Franco-Dutch property company Unibail-Rodamco is set to replace auto maker Volkswagen in the EuroStoxx 50 index when the new line-up is unveiled on Feb. 1, market sources said on Thursday. Volkswagen is likely to be outside the top 75 stocks in terms of free-float market capitalisation at the end of January, which would mark the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Unibail seen entering EuroStoxx 50 in February" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.