MILAN, Feb 26 (Reuters) - Umberto Agnelli's arrival in the chairman's seat at Fiat is positive and should ensure continuity at the Italian industrial group, the head of one of creditor banks of struggling Fiat said on Wednesday. "Umberto Agnelli represents the main shareholder which owns more than 30 percent of Fiat so it is extremely positive that he has a direct involvement in the company," Unicredito CEO Alessandro Profumo said on the sidelines of a conference. Agnelli is due to be ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Unicredito CEO - Agnelli as Fiat chmn "positive"" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.