TURIN, June 25 (Reuters) - Bank UniCredito will take part in a planned 1.8 billion-euro capital increase at Fiat as part of a wider plan that also sees a revision of a major 2002 credit deal, a financial source said on Wednesday. UniCredito is a leading member of a group of Fiat creditor banks which last year gave the loss-making industrial group a three billion-euro convertible loan. The loan is due to expire in 2005 and the banks have been keen to extend it to avoid the possibility of ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UniCredito okays 1.8 bln euro Fiat cap hike-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.