MILAN, June 28 (Reuters) - Unicredito is unlikely to join a pool of banks led by Mediobanca which on Thursday agreed to buy a stake in Ferrari, the sportscar unit of struggling Fiat , a financial source said on Friday. "Unicredito is inclined not to take part," the source told Reuters. Fiat agreed on Thursday to sell the 34 percent stake in Ferrari to Mediobanca for 775 million euros and the investment bank said it planned to sell on shares equivalent to 12.5 percent of the unit to unnamed ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Unicredito unlikely to join Ferrari pool-source" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.