DETROIT, March 19 (Reuters) - A union seeking to organize a Toyota Motor Co plant in Canada said on Wednesday it has withdrawn its bid for a certification vote after failing to obtain enough signatures for the effort. The International Association of Machinists and Aerospace Workers said it would continue efforts to organize the Toyota Motor Manufacturing Canada Inc assembly plant in Cambridge, Ontario. (Reporting by David Bailey)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Union calls off Canadian Toyota plant vote bid" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.