FRANKFURT, March 25 (Reuters) - The powerful German trade union IG Metall is opposed to DaimlerChrysler selling its Chrysler business to a private equity buyer, a regional union leader told a German newspaper. "We don't have any interest in seeing Chrysler sold to a locust," Joerg Hofmann, the head of union IG Metall in the German state of Baden-Wuerttemberg, told the Berliner Zeitung. "There should be a solution for our colleagues in the U.S. which benefits the Chrysler brand," Hofmann ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Union opposes Chrysler sale to private equity-paper" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642