CHICAGO, July 30 (Reuters) - The United Steelworkers union said on Monday its members have ratified a contract with Carlyle Group [CYL.UL], the private equity firm, needed to complete its purchase of Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.'s engineered products unit. The union said local members at four plants accepted the agreement last week and the main union resolved remaining issues with Carlyle over the weekend related to establishing a secure trust for retiree health care. The contract runs ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Union ratifies deal needed for Goodyear unit sale" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.