PUEBLA, Mexico, Aug 22 (Reuters) - Management representatives from Volkswagen AG's Mexican subsidiary have agreed to give workers a small raise, clearing the way to end a strike, a union representative said on Saturday. Union members, on strike since Tuesday, will return to work later on Saturday, said union official Victor Jaime Cervantes Rosas. (Reporting by Julio Martinez)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Union reaches deal to end Volswagen Mexico strike" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.