CHICAGO, Aug 19 (Reuters) - Negotiators for the United Steelworkers of America combed through the latest contract offer from Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co. for a second day on Tuesday, in what the company said was a sign of progress in their months-long labor talks. The union said it hopes to formally respond to the proposal later on Tuesday. Goodyear presented its latest offer to the Steelworkers on Sunday following three days of round-the-clock bargaining with the union, which ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Union reviewing Goodyear's latest contract offer" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.