TOKYO, Dec 28 (Reuters) - Japanese private equity firm Unison Capital Group said on Wednesday it will launch a tender offer bid to acquire Asahi Tec, a domestic maker of iron castings used in automobiles. Unison will first buy stock from Belgium's RHJ International , Asahi Tec's largest shareholder with a 48 percent holding for 14.2 billion yen ($182.4 million), and will later seek to buy remaining stock from other shareholders, it said. The offer is for 33 yen per share, which compares ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Unison Capital to launch tender offer for Japan's Asahi Tec" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.