June 29 (Reuters) - Car-dealership group United Auto Group Inc. said it will officially change its name to Penske Automotive Group Inc., effective July 2. The company's ticker symbol on the New York Stock Exchange will change to "PAG" to reflect the change in name, United Auto said in a statement. (Reporting by Dilipp S. Nag in Bangalore)
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"United Auto Group to change name" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.