Jan 23 (Reuters) - Car dealership United Auto Group Inc. on Monday said it intends to offer $250 million aggregate principal amount of fixed-rate convertible senior subordinated notes due 2026 in a private offering. The company in a news release said it would grant an over-allotment option for an additional $50 million. United Auto said it plans to use the net proceeds to repay long-term debt under its U.S. revolving senior credit facility and to purchase simultaneously with the offering ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"United Auto to offer $250 mln convertible notes" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.