CHICAGO, Jan 23 (Reuters) - Car dealership owner United Auto Group Inc. on Monday raised its fourth-quarter and full 2005 earnings per share forecasts after an unexpected gain of 11 cents per share from extended service contracts. UnitedAuto raised both forecasts by 11 cents per share from its prior outlook, pushing the fourth-quarter range to 62 cents to 67 cents and the full 2005 range to $2.51 to $2.56. Analysts on average expect UnitedAuto to earn 53 cents per share in the fourth ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"United Auto raises outlook, cites unexpected gain" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.