CHICAGO, May 19 (Reuters) - UnitedAuto Group Inc. , which operates car dealerships, on Wednesday said it has agreed to acquire four Honda franchises and two Acura franchises in the San Francisco Bay area from Ted Stevens Automotive Network. UnitedAuto, based in Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, said the franchises have annual revenue of about $300 million. The deal is expected to close in the third quarter and would give the retailer a foothold in the Northern California market. UnitedAuto has ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UnitedAuto to buy six California franchises" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.