DETROIT, Oct 28 (Reuters) - Car dealership company UnitedAuto Group Inc. on Thursday posted stronger third quarter earnings due to higher vehicle sales and service and parts revenues. The company said it earned $32.4 million, or 70 cents per share, versus $25.3 million, or 61 cents per share in the year-ago quarter. In July, the Bloomfield Hills, Michigan-based company said it expected third-quarter earnings to range from 61 cents to 63 cents per share. Analysts had expected UnitedAuto ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UnitedAuto earnings climb on higher vehicle sales" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.