LOS ANGELES, Oct 26 (Reuters) - Car dealership group UnitedAuto Group Inc. on Tuesday increased its quarterly dividend by 10 percent to 11 cents per share. The dividend is payable on Dec. 1 to shareholders of record on Nov. 10.
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UnitedAuto raises dividend by 10 percent" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.