DETROIT, Oct 29 (Reuters) - Auto dealer UnitedAuto Group Inc. said on Tuesday it is comfortable with analysts' consensus expectation for 2003 earnings of $2.08 per share. Separately, the company on Tuesday reported a 63 percent rise in third-quarter earnings as acquisitions of dealerships increased revenue. UnitedAuto said it earned $22 million, or 53 cents a share, compared with $13.5 million, or 38 cents a share, in the same quarter a year ago. Revenue increased 37 percent to $2.1 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UnitedAuto says comfortable with Wall St estimate" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: email@example.com or phone: (248) 799-2642
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.