DETROIT, July 30 (Reuters) - Auto dealer group UnitedAuto Group Inc. reported higher second-quarter earnings on Tuesday as sales rose and interest costs remained low. The company said it earned $23.9 million, or 56 cents a share, compared with $13 million, or 40 cents a share, in the same quarter a year ago. Revenues increased 25 percent to $2 billion. UnitedAuto told analysts in May to expect second-quarter earnings between 51 cents and 53 cents per share. The Detroit-based company ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UnitedAuto's second-quarter profits rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642