LONDON, Aug 26 (Reuters) - Western world unwrought aluminium stocks fell to 1.205 million tonnes in July from 1.248 million at the end of June, industry data showed on Wednesday. Unwrought stocks stood at 1.591 million in July 2008, International Aluminium Institute (IAI) figures showed. Total aluminium smelter stocks excluding finished end-products fell to 2.279 million tonnes at the end of July versus a revised 2.333 million in June. To see the full breakdown of aluminium inventories ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Unwrought aluminium stocks 1.205 mln T in July -IAI" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.