LONDON, Nov 26 (Reuters) - Western world unwrought aluminium stocks fell to 1.207 million tonnes in October from a revised 1.209 million tonnes in September, industry data showed on Thursday. Unwrought stocks stood at 1.626 million tonnes in October 2008, provisional data from International Aluminium Institute (IAI) figures showed. Total aluminium smelter stocks excluding finished end-products fell to 2.268 million tonnes at the end of October from a revised 2.279 million tonnes in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Unwrought aluminium stocks 1.207 mln T in Oct -IAI" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.