LONDON, May 26 (Reuters) - Western world unwrought aluminium stocks rose to 1.210 million tonnes in April compared with a revised 1.174 million tonnes in March, industry data showed on Wednesday. Unwrought stocks stood at 1.413 million tonnes in April 2009, provisional data from International Aluminium Institute (IAI) figures showed. Total aluminium smelter stocks excluding finished end-products rose to 2.268 million tonnes at the end of April from a revised 2.195 million tonnes in ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Unwrought aluminium stocks 1.210 mln T in Apr -IAI" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642