LONDON, Sept 27 (Reuters) - Western world unwrought aluminium stocks rose to 1.325 million tonnes in August compared with a revised 1.269 million tonnes in July, industry data showed on Monday. Unwrought stocks stood at 1.233 million tonnes in August 2009, provisional data from International Aluminium Institute (IAI) figures showed. Total aluminium smelter stocks excluding finished end-products fell to 2.437 million tonnes at the end of August from a revised 2.356 million tonnes in July. ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"Unwrought aluminium stocks 1.325 in Aug - IAI" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642