* Q1 EBIT 1.4 billion Swedish crowns, meeting forecast * Organic sales growth 6 percent, unchanged from Q4 * Sees positive trend in most markets * Public austerity seen weighing in some segements * Shares down 2.9 percent (Adds detail, background) STOCKHOLM, April 28 (Reuters) - Assa Abloy , the world's biggest lockmaker, said it saw signs of strength in most markets, adding public spending cuts would crimp parts of its business. Assa stock was down 2.9 percent to a 10-day low ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPADTE 1-Assa Abloy upbeat on markets, austerity a worry" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.