(Adds details from minutes, background on TARP) WASHINGTON, Dec 31 (Reuters) - The board charged with oversight of the U.S. Treasury's $700 billion financial rescue fund discussed possible methods of using it to help mitigate foreclosures and supplement other housing stability efforts, minutes of a Dec. 10 meeting showed on Wednesday. The minutes of the Financial Stability Oversight Board, released by the Treasury, also showed that members discussed the difficulties associated with ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPATE 1-U.S. oversight panel discussed TARP housing options" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642