* Fiat to present strategic plan on April 21 * Stock hits 2-month peak, lead gainer in European sector * Report that spin-off may happen soon also boosting shares * Company says report premature, groundless (Adds shares, more details, Fiat comment) By Lisa Jucca MILAN, March 24 (Reuters) - Industrial group Fiat SpA aims to raise the number of job cuts in Italy to 5,000 and may spin off its car activities sooner than thought, an Italian newspaper said on Wednesday, sharply ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPATE 2-Fiat reported to cut 5,000 jobs, shares rally" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.