* Keeps view for 10 percent drop in European sales * Partnerships critical to emerging markets strategy (Adds quotes on Europe, U.S. sales, background, bylines) By David Bailey and Soyoung Kim DETROIT, May 25 (Reuters) - The European community is going through a period of market turmoil, but is unlikely to plunge into a double dip recession, Carlos Ghosn, chief executive of Nissan Motor Co and Renault said on Tuesday. Ghosn said the European turmoil driven by the crisis in Greece was ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDAET 2-Double dip unlikely amid Europe turmoil-Nissan CEO" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.