* Cuts rev view to $16-$18 mln * Says Japan supplier hit by quake * Says supplier to resume ops in 6 months * Shares down 7 pct after-mkt (Follows alerts; updates share movement) March 28 (Reuters) - A123 Systems Inc cut its first-quarter revenue outlook as a Japanese supplier of battery-coating materials suspended operations after the earthquake, sending the lithium-ion battery maker's shares down 7 percent in after-market trade. A123 expects first-quarter revenues of $16-$18 ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-A123 cuts Q1 rev view as supply hit by Japan quake" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642