* A123 IPO raises $380.44 mln * A123 sells 9.3 percent more shares than expected * A123 to start trade Thursday on Nasdaq NEW YORK, Sept 23 (Reuters) - Lithium-ion car battery maker A123 Systems Inc increased the number of shares in its initial public offering and priced them for $13.50 apiece, above the estimate range, one of the deal's underwriters said. The upsized deal helped the Massachusetts company raise $380.4 million, far above what it had expected. On Tuesday, facing strong ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-A123 prices IPO above range, ups share issue" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.