* A123 shares start at $17, premium of 25.9 pct * A123 shares reach as high as $19.00 NEW YORK, Sept 24 (Reuters) - Lithium-ion car battery maker A123 Systems Inc shares soared as much as 41 percent in their debut on Thursday in an eagerly anticipated initial public offering. A123 started trading at $17 on Nasdaq following the company's IPO on Wednesday, when the stock price came in higher than anticipated and more shares than expected were sold. The company sold 28.1 million shares ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-A123 soars as much as 41 percent in debut" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642