* Sees 2011 rev $165-$180 mln * Shares down 15 pct pre-market (Follows alerts) Nov 4 (Reuters) - Lithium-ion battery developer A123 Systems cut its full-year revenue outlook citing an "unexpected" reduction in fourth-quarter orders for battery packs from its customer Fisker Automotive. A123 said it now expected 2011 revenue to be $165-$180 million, down from its prior view of $210-$225 million. Waltham, Massachusetts-based A123 said Fisker Automotive reduced the orders to balance ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-A123 Systems cuts FY revenue view; shares down" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.