* Says loan for general corporate purposes * Said earlier it wanted to increase Daimler stake * Shares up 2.2 percent (Adds background, share price move) ABU DHABI, Nov 25 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi's Aabar Investments , which owns stakes in Daimler AG and the Brawn GP Formula One team, said it borrowed $1.62 billion from local and international lenders in a six-month club loan deal for general corporate purposes. Aabar shares rose 2.2 percent on the Abu Dhabi exchange, while the ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Aabar in $1.62 billion loan, shares rise" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.