* Coupon range seen at 3.5-4.0 percent - document * Aabar is cornerstone investor in Glencore IPO (Adds detail) DUBAI, May 24 (Reuters) - Abu Dhabi's Aabar Investments plans to issue a 750 million euro ($1.06 billion) bond exchangeable into Daimler shares , of which the sovereign fund owns 9 percent, a document showed on Tuesday. The five-year bond will carry a coupon indicated at 3.5-4.0 percent. Bank of America Merrill Lynch , Deutsche Bank and Morgan Stanley are banks mandated on ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Aabar eyes 750 mln euro Daimler exchangeable bond" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
Current subscribers, please login or CLICK for support information.