* Uncertain of continuing to comply with banking covenants * Undergoing review with banker and asset backed lenders * H1 rental days rise 2.6 pct to 585,000 * See FY cost savings of 24 mln stg * Shares slump 28 pct (Adds details) Nov 27 (Reuters) - Accident Exchange , the British vehicle replacement group, expects to post a loss in the first half, hurt by higher settlement adjustments and a rise in provision for open claims. The provider of courtesy vehicles after accidents said ...
Premium Content (PAID Subscription Required)
"UPDATE 1-Accident Exchange sees H1 loss, to cut costs; shrs fall" is part of the paid WardsAuto Premium content. You must log in with Premium credentials in order to access this article. Premium paid subscribers also gain access to:
All of WardsAuto's reliable, in-depth industry reporting and analysis
Hundreds of downloadable data tables including:
• Global sales and production data by country
• U.S. model-line inventory data
• Engine and equipment installation rates
• WardsAuto's North America Plant by Platform forecast
• Product Cycle chart
• Interrelationships among major OEMs
• Medium- and heavy-duty truck volumes
• Historical data and much more!
For WardsAuto.com pricing and subscription information please contact
Lisa Williamson by email: firstname.lastname@example.org or phone: (248) 799-2642